Monday, June 6, 2011

Francia Raisa Tells Mo'Nique She Was a Bully in High School!



Francia Raisa looked even more glam that usual when she stopped by The Mo’Nique Show to chat about her rise to teenage fame... and are those hair extensions we spy? Check out the highlights from Franica’s interview below and then scroll down to watch the entire vid!

On winning a Gracie Award for Outstanding Female Rising Star in a Scripted Drama: “I was so overwhelmed and in such shock, I called my mom right away and she’s like ‘So what am I wearing, when are we going?!’ She’s so proud. I’ve been nominated before, but like I said, it’s my first win ... I can’t believe that it’s finally happening for me.”

You deserve it, Francia!

On being the daughter of superstar radio personality, El Cucuy: “Honestly, it was hell. I was bullied in school. I was called the ‘rich b*tch’ constantly ... I had no idea that he was famous. It never dawned on me until high school ... I became a bully myself because of it. It was terrible.”

We’re sorry Francia had such a hard time, but hey — now she can think of it as research for her role as Adrian on Secret Life!

           

No comments:

Post a Comment