Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shailene Woodley Gives Some Dating Advice!



Are you in desperate need of some boy advice? The Secret Life of the American Teenager’s most rockin’ mom, Shailene Woodley, dishes to Popstar Magazine about what she wants out of a relationship:

“You learn something form every relationship, but I think you should never let someone change who you are. Or, you should never let yourself change for someone else. You know it’s an amazing, flawless, beautiful relationship when you can absolutely, wholeheartedly be who you are and have the other person respect and love you for it.”

You hear that Amy? Don’t let Ricky change you!

Shai also has some words of wisdom about dealing with insecurities: “I was always very insecure about how skinny I was. I was super insecure about it. You are given the body that you are given and there’s nothing you can do about it ... Instead of focusing on the things I didn’t like, I started focusing on the things about myself that I did like ... You are who you are and you’re beautiful no matter what you look like.”

Someone’s been listening to James Blunt on repeat. Way to be a role model Shai!

Source: Popstar 

No comments:

Post a Comment