Friday, May 20, 2011

Greg Finley Dishes Details on the Secret Life Prom and Tearjerker Episode — Wetpaint Exclusive!


If you already have a mega crush on Greg Finley (obvs!) get ready for it to go into hyperdrive. Wetpaint had a chance to interview The Secret Life of the American Teenager's hunkiest bro and believe us, he is just as sweet in real life as he is on the show!



If you're dying to know deets about Greg's best pick-up lines, his super old-school celeb crush and what's coming up for Jack this season (including scoop on the rumored "tragic ending"), check out our interview!

Wetpaint: Does Jack still have feelings for Grace?

Greg Finley: Yeah, I think he's always going to love her. He's made a lot of mistakes in the past, and I think Grace makes him a better guy, and he realizes that. He sometimes puts up a front like he doesn't love her, or he's with this girl or that girl, but I think deep down he loves her and he doesn't know how to go about it in the right way.
Will Madison and Jack ever get around to having sex?

That's up to the writers! Who knows? I think their relationship isn't as deep as Jack's past relationship with Grace. I think Madison and Jack just play games with each other.
What can you tell us about the "tragic ending" this season?!

God, I'd love to tell you, but I just can't! You're in for a tearjerker, I can say that. You're in for an amazing episode. My storyline didn't really coincide with the storyline that has the big tearjerker, but I was in the scene. And there was one scene that it was an honor to be in because it was so emotional. It was one of my favorite scenes in the show.

Can you tell us one exciting spoiler that's coming up in season 4? We heard rumors about a prom ...

Yeah, we actually just shot that! Jack wants to find a big date for the dance, and the only person he really wants to go with is Grace. You'll kinda feel bad for Jack in that episode.Do you have a girlfriend?

I keep that so private. I gotta keep that private!

What's your best pick-up line?

My best pick-up line is just to be honest with a girl and tell her that you want to take her out and you want to hang out with her. I think so many times guys try to be smooth and try to be sneaky with it, and any girl that's worth taking out will see right through that. Be honest with her, tell her you think she's cute and cool, and show her a good time!

Who's your biggest celebrity crush?

Oh my gosh, I was asked this on the red carpet the other night and rest in peace to Elizabeth Taylor! I'm a big James Dean fan and when she did the movie Giant with James Dean and Rock Hudson, I mean she is stunning in that movie. So I kinda have an old-school crush on Elizabeth Taylor.

Stay tuned next week for part 2 of our interview with Greg!


source: wetpaint

No comments:

Post a Comment