Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shailene Woodley Wants to Keep Making Movies ... After Hiking the Swiss Alps!


Secret Life of the American Teenager’s hottest mama, Shailene Woodley, has transformed from a starlet into a full blown celebrity!

Hot on the heels of the most-watched season of Secret Life yet, Shai’s starring in Alexander Payne’s much-anticipated film The Descendants, where she plays George Clooney’s angsty daughter.

A role like that is hard to top, so what’s next on Shai’s agenda?

“People always talk about ‘strategy’ and whatnot,” Shai tells MTV. “If a screenplay fuels my soul, then that's what fuels my soul, and that's what I'm going to be passionately committed to. I would love to continue to do movies 'cause that's where my heart lies. I'm so grateful to the show, and I look forward to seeing what happens, and in the meantime, I'll go hike the Swiss Alps.”

A hike in the Swiss Alps sounds fun, but nothing can top hanging on a beach in Hawaii while George Clooney wanders around in board shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment